Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mustangs

Ok so the road is still being fixed and the BLM called us and said we can get our mustangs anytime next week. I'm so excited. I am now doing the American Mustang Representative II!!! Woot!! Now lets see who is all reading my blog... I need a good name for my Business, aka horse training. I am open to suggestions so let me know and please let it me appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...appropriate? But why? You'd get more business if it wasn't, lol jk, don't hit me. Anyways, maybe I can come up with something genius. But then again, I came up with a genius name for Trooper, *cough*Amaretto*cough* and what did you do? Ignored me, so I dunno if I should grace you with my genius again. Although I probably will, just cause.

    ReplyDelete