Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday

Thursday was my B-Day. It was a blast!! Thank you to everyone, I love all the gifts!! Thank you for the books (my mom bought me a ton on-line and my sister-in-law got me another that I really wanted) , and shirt (Celeste, I can't wait to wear it!!), and money (grandparents and Whitney-for more books mwa ha ha) . :)
Kenzie, my best buddy, gave me a book staring me and the guy I like :P I am the main character and he is the hero. haha it is a western romance (clean romance/not smut) and she found it on-line on Booksbyyou.com. haha it comes in October and I can't wait to read it. I feel weird now when people ask me how old I am and I reply 19. Thank you all again. I love you all.
-I only mentioned some names I understand they where from the whole family, thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment