Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Story

So, I have changed the design of my blog... For those of you who are reading my book, please look to the right and under the icon home, is a page titled my book. That is where you will find it. I also realize that someone could easily take it off and print it as their own, that is if anyone finds it that good, I am holding all who read this blog to the honor system. Please do not take anything off this blog, you may use my papers as ideas and my book for entertainment, but please do not miss use it. Thanks, and more of my book and post of my life are coming soon. Enjoy.
P.S. I will also soon, on another page be posting the books I am reading and a quick review of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment