Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Viruses... and Updates

Oh yes, the joy of viruses... the pests of the Internet... the plague of the web, one click and like the mice caring the Bubonic Plague in Europe quickly infecting the people that were very much alive introducing them to Lord Death, your computer will soon be draped in posies and gray as ash. On our home computer we contracted one of these curses and were forced to take it to a computer place to get it fixed... luckily they had a sale on for anti-virus software that will protect your computer and we quickly invested. I also go some on my Netbook so I can stay virus free. Yay!
So, now to the Update, part... With the story I have hit a brick wall... total writers block.
I am experiencing some technical difficulties were it comes to posting pictures of my pottery... that will be coming soon.
And a quick shout out to Leif and Ali... Leif for battling pneumonia and Ali for now be hospitalized... I wish you both a speedy recovery, and Lauren and Celeste, you two are great moms and I love you guys and you are so brave.
For all my other family with their families... thank you for everything you have done for me, I believe we got to chose our families before we came to this earth, and I am glad I chose this one.
Trooper is being snarky this spring, I will have to remind him that he is a broke wild mustang, wish me luck. I'll need it.
Dad is doing much better since his surgery... using his arm nicely. It still slows him down but he is doing great, sleeping better.
Heidi is tolerating school.. she does love one of her new classes. And I am loving this time at home with her, I hope we never lose how close we are as we grow and life changes. She is my second best friend at home and I hope she knows how much I love her... even though at times we don't get along... she will always be my little sister and my dearest friend. :P
Mom is contracting a severe case of cabin fever, that is also haunting me, we got our relief today while the sun was shining... we may have possibly gotten a little sunburned on our faces but it felt so good out side it could not be missed. I love her and would not trade this time with her for anything... she is teaching me so much and she is my best friend.
Thanks for everything... Happy St Patties Day.

1 comment:

  1. Trooper is always snarky, which is why you love him :D I have spring fever too, but the rain is kinda...well raining on my parade... Sad...

    ReplyDelete