Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Following Post

This new post, Random Shuffle and Memories, is the first paper I wrote for my English class. We were to take five songs that mean something to us and say why. Granted I changed some of the stories up a little to save me form having to explain to my classmates trivial details, therefore rendering them bored stiff. Yet, the overall emotion I try to convey behind the situation is 100% sincere. I am also happy to report I received 100% on it when my teacher, Mr. Perks, graded it. Woot for me. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Please take note of the following definitions:

    FALLOW - (primarily an adjective) plowed but unseeded land

    FOLLOW - (verb) to come next after something else in sequence, order of time, etc.

    (Sorry to be critical but this is the second time you have misspelled this word, so I figured you probably just didn't realize.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and 'yea' should be replaced with 'yay' here... 'yea' is not what you mean, being closer to 'aye' and with other biblical connotations.

    ReplyDelete