Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reply to Comments

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. This narrative essay was a story about my experience doing the Extreme Mustang Makeover. It was a terrifying experience, yet i am grateful for the chance to take part in it. I acquired the best horse I ever dreamed of, Trooper.
For some very exciting news, Donnet, the lady who let me participate in the EMM, called the other week and asked dad and me to participate in the contest they are doing this year during the Cowboy Poetry. It will be Trooper and me competing against many other people with their various breeds of horse. I cannot express to you the joy I felt when mom conveyed to me that the judges were very impressed with me and they wanted me to come back this year.
Dad and I are working very hard this summer to get ready. We are both very elated.
Again thank you for the comments and I love reading them.
Keep reading more will be on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment