Quotes

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." -Anais Nin

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Writing

Thanks to Blake, I now have a blog and am going to be posting my short stories, poems, and whatever else I feel like writing about. I hope you all enjoy and please I want all of your feedback, good and bad. Especially bad, I can take it, be brutal.
Please excuse the plainness, I'm still learning and will soon have a very nice background and more add-ons.
Keep looking for my updates.

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOO! I am the first one to comment and the first follower!! In you faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm.... maybe Whitney should start a blog on how to spell.... oh wait....she can't. "In you faces." ha ha! This is great Annie! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete